Medical Grade Soluble Bovine Collagen
Ref: CT-3BC-MG, CT-6BC-MG
This highly pure CellAdvance® Medical Grade soluble bovine collagen is treated with pepsin to remove the telopeptide region. This means it has a lower immune response than other collagen forms which have an intact telopeptide region and is suitable for GMP cell culture applications including the growth of stem cells and primary cells, regenerative medicine, or 3D cell scaffolding.
Manufactured to internationally recognised ISO standards specifically applicable to medical devices involving the use of animal tissue or derivatives, the raw materials used to produce this collagen solution are also fully traceable and BSE-free.
- Manufactured in a UK facility certified ISO 13485 and ISO 22442.
- Raw materials sourced from countries known to be BSE-free; EDQM-certified.
- Liquid form available in 3mg/ml and 6mg/ml concentrations.
|CT-3BC-MG||3mg/ml, Medical Grade, Pepsin derived soluble bovine collagen|
|CT-6BC-MG||6mg/ml, Medical Grade, Pepsin derived soluble bovine collagen|
Contact us to discuss purchasing this product
+44 (0)1795 423 077
Key Product Benefits
CellAdvance Medical Grade soluble bovine collagen is:
- Made to ISO 13485 standards.
- Suitable for GMP cell culture.
- Fully traceable and BSE-free, EDQM-certified.